Buying a house is going to be the biggest purchase of your life and making minor mistakes can cost you a lot. We have created a list of the best tips to help you in the process!
The true cost of buying
There are a lot of fees when it comes to buying a property and it is important to include these in your calculations.
Things to include are:
The typical timeline of buying a property
- First you are going to have to find a property. Research local areas, find the best estate agents and look online.
Are you looking to sell up and buy a property abroad? More and more Britons are moving to Thailand to enjoy a completely different lifestyle. MuangThai Real Estate is a leading real estate agency in the Pattaya area. Click here.
- Put in an offer. Once you have find the perfect place for you, tell the seller what you are willing to pay and if you have any conditions.
- When the offer has been accepted, we recommend hiring a surveyor to check the condition of the property and if any work needs to be completed. You will also need a solicitor to check any legal bits.
- Here you will pay your deposit – you won’t be able to back out without huge costs.
- This is where you will pay the rest of the amount agreed and you will be given keys and deeds. You will now legally own the property.